Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WELCOME

Hello everyone, my name is Mike Levin and I'm a local sports anchor and reporter for a small market TV news station in Central NY in the Utica market.  I'm originally from Boston and frequently return there to see my family, specifically my parents and my brother's family.  (I love being an uncle!  My two nephews are just the coolest kids.)

Anyway, I'm starting this blog as a way to expand on my thoughts of the sports world, which I don't get to do a lot of on air.  I do have Twitter and Facebook pages, but those give limits.  So here there are NONE.

Most of the people who will read this will likely know me well, or at least will have met me or seen me on the air.  So you'll probably understand my sense of humor.  If not, I apologize if I offend anyone.

In any case, WELCOME everyone!  I look forward to talking sports, and maybe a few other things as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment